It is a federal and state offense to install surveillance software onto a mobile device which you do not have proper authorization.
We absolutely do not condone the use of our software for illegal purposes.
In order to purchase or use our software you MUST agree to the following conditions.
1. You acknowledge and agree that you own the mobile device you will install the software onto OR that you have the expressed written consent of the owner to be an authorized administrator of the mobile device and its users.
2. You agree that you are monitoring your own underage child or your employee ONLY. You MUST notify any individual that they are being monitored before monitoring can begin.
3. You agree that you will inform any third party the device they are using has monitoring software installed and that their usage is subject to monitoring.
4. If you install our software onto a mobile device which you do not own or have proper consent, we will cooperate with law officials to the fullest extent possible. This includes turning over requested customer information, and any other purchase/product related information.
5. You agree that you will check all local, state and federal laws to make sure you are complying with all laws in your region. It may be illegal in your region to monitor other individuals on your own device. You can not under any circumstance gain permission to monitor anyone other than your own underage child or your employee.
6. You agree to the conditions in our EULA (End-User License Agreement). This includes the fact that we are not liable for any type of damage, litigation, or legal predicaments that may arise due to use or abuse of FreeSpy.APP or any other product.